Bell Lifestyle Products
- Helps promote a normal immune response to allergens.*
- Balanced formula to help combat allergens all year round, indoors and out.*
- Holy basil is traditionally used in Ayurveda as an expectorant to help remedy respiratory catarrh (discharge or build-up of mucus in the throat, nose and sinuses).*
- Helps modulate the body’s inflammatory response.*
- Provides antioxidant activity for healthy allergy outcomes.
- With beneficial plant-derived flavonols.
- Natural allergy formula.
- GMO Free and Allergen Free.
Are your allergies causing you to miss out on outdoor activities or even daily responsibilities? Allergic reactions are often unexpected and can occur during any season. It kicks in when the immune system triggers chemicals, particularly histamines, to attack foreign substances perceived by the body as harmful. Over 35 million people in North America are afflicted by sudden allergic responses every year.*
Our natural allergy formula is a perfect supplement to have all-year-round, in case of unexpected allergic reactions, particularly during high allergy seasons like spring and summer. It is a natural allergy aid that blends renowned and science-backed phytonutrients that help to optimize immune system health.*
This masterful formula contains a balance of time-honoured herbs that are regularly used in flavourful cooking and are appreciated for their health-supporting qualities. The cherished plants rounding out this outstanding combination are uplifting basil and sage, and calming peppermint and rosemary. The latter, as its name suggests, contains notable levels of beneficial rosmarinic acid for a complete histamine balance product. Studies have shown that rosmarinic acid modulates the body's immune response, promoting a normal reaction to external stimuli rather than triggering an overreaction.*
Go ahead, don’t be afraid to go outside! This product is your ultimate year-round aid for optimizing immune response and maintaining healthy respiration and comfort!*
* Results may vary from one person to another.