Low Shank Machine Quilting Tool Chevy
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Specially designed to work with Low Shank domestic sewing machines, this 1/8 inch thick template offers the same great features as the original.
Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids, and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
- Stitching in the ditch and echoing
- Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
- Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point - Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
- Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
- Adding a subtle, curvy line
- Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
- Creating a modern, all over wavy design
- Fun quilt motifs for blocks
- Segmenting borders
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colours.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
This Low Shank version is 1/8 inch thick so it works well on domestic sewing machines.
Total Size: 4-1/2in x 8-1/2in, 1/8in thick