Low Shank Machine Quilting Tool Elvira
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- In stock and ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Meet Elvira, your new favourite curvy tool! She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines.
Designed to fit in the palm of your hand, it is easy to manipulate and control Curved edges allow for versatile designs. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- quilting continuous curve blocks (2-inch squares are her specialty);
- adding a series of curves along a row of blocks;
- or quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
This Low Shank version is 1/8 inch thick so it works well on domestic sewing machines.
Total Size: 2-3/4in x 7-1/4in, 1/8in thick