Low Shank Machine Quilting Tool Sid
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Specially designed to work with Low Shank domestic sewing machines, this 1/8 inch thick template offers the same great features as the original.
Sid is a little bit straight, a little curvy, and completely devoted to helping you create some amazing designs. Angela Walters of the Midnight Quilt Show designed this quilting ruler which is packed with features!
His Straight Side:
Quilting straight lines is a snap with Sid. Not only does he have a nice long straight edge, needle stops on both sides will help you get perfect spacing between your lines. The marked line also helps you end up exactly where you want.
His Cut-Out Centre:
The cut-out centre will help you master stitching in the seams of your quilt by keeping you on track. Or you can rotate the ruler to create intricate designs such as the starburst design. So fun, so versatile, so easy!
His Curvy Side:
Sid isn't all straight lines, he's got a curvy side that's just waiting to quilt brackets. The Bracket quilting design is a slightly curvy, slightly pointy design that's perfect for skinny borders, repeated as an allover design or perfect for quilting blocks.
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn't slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colours.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
You can also use Sid to quilt:
- Piano key border design without having to rotate the ruler
- Easy 45 degree lines for mitered corner designs
This Low Shank version is 1/8 inch thick so it works well on domestic sewing machines.
Total Size: 4-1/2in x 6in, 1/8in thick