Machine Quilting Ruler Dot
Regular price$38.95 CAD
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Dot is like getting two rulers in one, making it an all-around functional tool to have around. Quilt along the outside to create straight line in different angles, or quilt along the inside to create beautiful curvy, pointy shapes.
Use it for:
- Geometric shapes
- Dot-to-dot quilting
- Stitching in the Ditch
- Echo lines
- Border designs
- Overlapped diamonds and more
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colours.
- Needle stops for quick repositioning as you quilt
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
Total Size: 7.125in. x 4.875in.