Machine Quilting Ruler Elvira
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Meet Elvira, your new favourite curvy ruler from author Angela Walters! She not only looks beautiful, but she’s also quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines.
Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- Quilting continuous curve blocks (2” squares are her specialty!)
- Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks -
- Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colours.
- The shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.