Machine Quilting Tool - Shorty
Q: Why do you sell your fabric by the half yard?
A: We sell by the half yard so that you do not have to purchase a whole yard.
Q: Is there a cheaper shipping method available?
A: No, there isn't. All shipping options available to us are offered to you at check-out at a discounted rate.
Q: Do you accept returns or cancellations?
A: We accept returns. Once an order has been processed however, it cannot be cancelled. Please see our Policy Page for further details.
Q: Can I get a sample of the fabric I am interested in?
A: At this time we do not offer samples.
Please note that due to the current Canada Post strikes that your
package may take longer than is normal to get to you.
We will do everything on our end to ensure that you receive your order
in a timely manner, but the strikes are out of our control.
Thank-you for your patience and understanding!
The Staff at Lindley General Store
Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to home machine quilting with rulers.
Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and inconvenient.
Use it for:
- Straight line quilting
- Concentric Squares
- Border designs
- Stitching in the ditch
- Geometric quilting and more!
- Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping.
- Black and White dashed guidelines which are visible on all fabric colours.
- Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
- Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time.