Vitamin B6, 60mg
Regular price$6.45 CAD
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Available in Canada only.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Necessary for the production of serotonin which is important for appetite, mood and sleep.
- Helps keep the nervous system healthy.
- Part of the Vitamin B complex group.
- Small, easy to take capsules.
- Natural food sources of Vitamin B6 include: Fish, avocado, bananas, cauliflower, green peppers, brewer’s yeast, raisins, blackstrap molasses and more.