Seraflex Elastic Thread 0504 Red
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- In stock and ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
SERAFLEX is the perfect sewing thread for highly elastic seams. Due to it innovative raw material PTT (37% renewable raw material) an elongation of approx. 65% is achieved, making all seams highly elastic.
SERAFLEX makes especially the straight stitch extremely stretchable, in the best case even a doubling of the seam elasticity can be achieved compared to seams with conventional sewing threads.
Due to its extremely elastic properties, SERAFLEX is primarily used for clothing, e.g. as sewing thread for sportswear outdoor, women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as for lingerie and underwear.
130 meters (142 yards) per spool.
Needle size: Nm 70-80
Raw Material: 100% PTT (Polytrimethylenterephthalat)
- The perfect sewing thread for all elastic fabrics
- Makes especially the straight stitch extremely stretchable (elongation of approx. 65%)
- Double seam elasticity can be achieved compared to seams with conventional sewing threads
- With SERAFLEX as lockstitch, ordinary chainstitch / serging stitch can be replaced!
- SERAFLEX should be used both as a needle and as a bobbin thread -Adjustment of the needle thread tension according to “as much as necessary, as little as possible” i.e. as loose as possible
- The bobbin thread should also be wound with as little thread tension as possible to prevent the thread from stretching beforehand