Orion's Spur Quilt Pattern
- Ships from Ontario, Canada
- In stock and ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Orion's Spur is the second design in the Constellations Series by Cristina De Miranda of Ships and Violins.
It's a foundation paper pieced pattern. The templates are available in two sizes. Four projects have been included in the pattern: pillow (with envelope backing), wall hanging (with corner pockets), baby, and throw. Yardage and cutting instructions have been provided for all four projects. Note that the Fabric A requirements are generous estimates. You may require less yardage depending on your comfort with paper piecing, use of scraps, technique, and width of fabric.
Love this design? Combine different-sized projects to create a unique throw or bed-size quilt!
- Templates in two sizes Illustrated foundation paper piecing instructions
- Instructions on how to sew an envelope pillow backing and wall hanging pockets
- Cutting instructions for four projects (great for beginners!)
- Illustrated quilt top assembly instructions
- Colouring page and alternate colourways
- Tips on how to conserve fabric