Vitamin B Complex, 702mg
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Helps enhance the immune system.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Helps with stress management.
- Helps normal growth and development.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Helps reduce the risk of Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Biotin, Vitamin B12, and Folate deficiency.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Supports normal hormone balance.
Bell Vitamin B Complex is a quality supplement for anyone desiring to maintain their health and wellness. Folic acid, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 are included in the formula and work well together to support healthy mood balance. These vitamins play an important role in the formation of serotonin and other neurotransmitters.
Our Vitamin B Complex supplement also includes Choline and Inositol; both are lipotropic factors. Lipotropic factors essentially help to break down and transport fat from the liver. This fat emulsification action helps to reduce fatty deposits in the body. These nutrients are also helpful in promoting more efficient liver function by ridding this busy organ of toxins. Better liver function ensures that you'll have more energy and better overall health.
Supplementing with Vitamin B Complex helps support cardiovascular health and maintain healthy vision. These vitamins are crucial for converting food into fuel for your body's complex systems.